Join us for this special IWD panel discussion with PrimeTime's Joanne Flinn who will moderate a conversation with 5 senior male leaders about the role of men in creating gender parity in the workplace, in business, and in politics.
Gender inequality is not a “woman’s issue”, it is not separate from male identity, or a completely different animal to racism. Bigotry is egalitarian in its targets. UN Sustainable Development Goal 5 on women’s empowerment specifically recognizes that this empowerment contributes to all the other Goals. A rising tide lifts all boats, and women are the tide.
Join us to hear PrimeTime male allies discuss the allegiance between men and women in the fight for diversity, inclusion, better group intelligence and #AnEqualFuture.
**Male and female guests are welcome to register for this special PrimeTime IWD event**
An Equal Future:
- How does gender-based identity create challenges in the #PressForProgress?
- What can men do to create an environment that benefits men and women equally?
- What are women’s roles in this allegiance with male allies?
- What is the role of role models in the male community to tackle the difficulties created by male identity and gender inequality?
- Why might some men be reluctant to act even if they support the cause?